Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II includes Star Wars™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith.
Whatever path Kyle Katarn chooses will change the face of the galaxy forever.
™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II continues the story of Kyle Katarn, a young mercenary that successfully infiltrated the Empire, as he embarks on a quest to discover his past and learn the ways of the Jedi. In order to protect the galaxy Katarn must confront his father's murderers, led by the Dark Jedi Jerec, and stop them from obtaining the mysterious powers of a "Valley of the Jedi", a focal point for Jedi power and a Jedi burial ground. As Katarn embarks on his journey to defeat the Dark Jedi he must also shape his destiny, by choosing to follow either the light side, or the dark side.
Mysteries of the Sith
Kyle Katarn's adventures continue five years after the events in Dark Forces II. Invading Imperial forces advance upon a quiet Rebel outpost, interrupting Kyle's trianing of a brave new Jedi, Mara Jade. First introduced in Timothy Zahn's award-winning Star Wars™ novel, Heir to the Empire, Mara Jade combines her experiences as a smuggler and Emperor's Hand with her apprenticeship as a Jedi Knight. Mara's training will continue in the field as she makes use of four new weapons and five new Force™ powers to secure supplies for the New Republic. Meanwhile, Kyle pursues what he believes to be his destiny as he searches for secret treasures in an ancient Sith temple. Will you uncover the Mysteries of the Sith?
- Fly over 120 deep space and Death Star surface missions against the Empire!
- Combat training simulates historical encounters with Imperial forces.
Dark Forces™ set the industry standard for first person action in the Star Wars® universe. Now Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II picks up where the award-winning game left off...with even more features and firepower in dazzling 3D graphics. As Kyle Katarn, you must acquire the lightsaber and learn the ways of the Force to become a Jedi Knight. Confront old foes... Greedo, Boosk, stormtroopers. And new enemies... seven dark Jedi who plan to harness the power of an ancient burial ground for unsurpassed evil. But take heart, your 10 weapon arsenal and over 12 Force powers make you a force to be reckoned with.
- Single or multiplayer gameplay over modem, network or Internet. 9 multiplayer levels
- All new realistic 3D environments with animated 3D characters in 21 heart-stopping levels
- Encounter seven dark jedi, each possessing unique powers
- Compatible with many 3D graphics cards
- Intense Star Wars action in an all-new story fraught with danger and adventure - do you take the quick and easy path as Darth Vader did or do you take the patient route to Jedi Knighthood?
If you choose the light side:
- Train to become a Jedi Knight - master the elegant Lightsaber and learn four special apprentice abilities
- Use exclusive light side powers: healing, persuasion (for the weak-minded), blinding and absorption
Or be tempted by the dark side:
- Use your Jedi Knight training and apprentice abilities to become an agent of evil
- Use exclusive dark side powers: the grip (used if there's a disturbing lack of faith), Force throw, energy bolts and destruction
Action / 3D Shooter
Windows 9.x; Windows