Rif of the Fox Tribe has traveled far from home with his companion Rhene to compete in a puzzle contest. The night before the contest someone steals the wondrous Orb of Storms, an ancient relic of the Humans, and Rif is accused of being the thief. Rif is able to convince his accusers to give him a chance to find the real thief and recover the Orb. Two warriors are assigned to assist and guard Rif in his quest, Eeah of the Elk Tribe and Okk of the Boar Tribe. In addition, Rhene is held hostage by the Boar King to ensure Rif does not try to escape.
Your goal in Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb is to guide Rif on his adventure, find clues to locate the real thief, and solve challenges along the way. You can have Rif talk to Okk, Eeah, and other Morph characters that are encountered during Rif's travels. Rif can pick-up items he finds and give these items to others. Some will only trade information for precious items, although what a Morph considers precious can vary greatly. With your help, Rif will be able to clear his good name and rescue his beloved in this classic point-and-click fantasy adventure game!
- Take part in interactive conversations that let you influence the outcome of the story.
- Solve dozens of challenging puzzles while enjoying a unique musical score.
- Over four hours of digitized speech and a beautiful art style.
Join Rif the Fox and his companions Okk and Eeah on the adventure of your life! Inherit the Earth will transport you to a world of beauty and intrigue... Earth! The Orb of Storms has been stolen and Rif is accused. You have only days to help Rif get to the bottom of the mystery of the missing Orb. Your journey takes you to the Wild Lands, through hostile territories and ultimately to the ancient ruins of the legendary Humans.
- Scores of Interactive Conversations.
- Multiple 3-D Scrolling Maps.
- Dozens of Challenging Puzzles.
- Simple Point and Click Interface.
- Cinematic Full Screen Animation.
- Terrific Musical Scores and Sound Effects.
New world computing